Being a woman is tough work, but luckily it comes with a few perks as well as a few drawbacks.
Unless you’re a woman, it’s difficult to know what it’s like.
It’s also hard to think about the weird and completely gross things all women do but will never admit to.
Here is a small list of a few of those things…
1. Can you remember the last time you washed the bra you’re wearing?
2. There have been times in history when you’ve had to use toilet paper instead of a tampon or pad.
3. You’ve peed in the shower.
4. We remove the dirt beneath our nails with our own nails.
5. There is nothing more nasty than sneezing when it’s your time of the month.
6. Do you even remember the last time you washed your makeup brushes?
7. We all smell our clothes and before determining if it’s worth washing them or wearing them again.
8. We play with our little mustache and beard hairs.
9. Nothing is as pleasing as popping a zit.
10. Taking fff your bra when you get home