* Boil water first before freezing to get clean and pure ice.
* Get rid of ants by keeping the skin of cucumbers near the affected area or hole.
* Clean a mirror with sprite to make the mirror shine.
* To remove chewing gum from clothes, freeze for an hour.
* To help whiten clothes, soak white clothes in warm water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes.
* Adding a teaspoon of vinegar to your hair and washing makes your hair shine.
* If you soak lemons in warm water for an hour, you get the maximum amount of juice.
* If you chew gum while cutting onions, you won’t cry.
* To remove ink from clothes, put toothpaste on the ink spots abundantly and let it dry completely, then wash.
* To get rid of mice, sprinkle some pepper in places where you find them. They will run away.