It’s time we stopped policing each other and believing our opinion should matter for how others live their lives peacefully.
That’s why these sobering comics help remind us how hypocritical society can be at times.
1. Cosplaying is a chance to be someone else.
2. Eating is not the only reason for weight gain.
3. Men and women have the same body parts with a few exceptions and grow hair in all the same places.
4. No one has the right to tell someone what suits their body type best.
5. You don’t have to like a band, movie, show, etc. to wear something related to it.
6. Men still don’t seem to get it when we treat them the way they treat us.
7. We often don’t see how we judge others for the same things we do.
8. A woman’s appearance can always be turned into something negative.
9. When it comes to anything, not just religion, we only like people if they’re like us.
10. Men and women can feel the exact same emotion, but we look at them differently because of their gender.
11. What’s the difference?
12. One of these is considered wrong, yet the other two are actually damaging.
13. Again, what’s the difference?
14. We can’t help the way we look.
15. Depending on the subject, men and women have to jump through hoops to prove they’re a fan of something.
16. If it’s inappropriate for one, it’s inappropriate for both.
17. Men also get sad, feel insecure, and can have low self-esteem.
18. Anytime a man has something to say, people listen and consider him to be smart and someone to admire.
19. Archie comics have been around for a long time, which shows that double standards have been, too.
20. Women are told that their bodies are beautiful and not a limitation.