The millennial dating scene is nothing but one enormous cesspool. Here are some examples that justify that:
1. The dating triangle had to be changed so it could meet the modern dating standards.
2. This is How People Should Meet Each Other
3. The Difference Between Women who Date Online and Men who Date Online
4. When a Rumor Destroys Your Opinions about that Person You Have Been Dating for Several Months
5. You Date the Same Losers Over and Over Again
6. The Power of “Hello” Today
7. Dating Pool in your 30s. It’s All Filled With Dirt, Garbage, and Other Shenanigans
8. Having a Cat is Way Better than Having a Partner
9. People Being Stunned by Sexual Liberation
10. The Self-Doubt Comes Out to Play
11. Desperate Measures Have to be Taken to Go on a Date
12. People Who Have Longer Relationships Than You
13. The 1970s: “I hope my dad will like you.” vs. 2010s: “I hope my cat will like you.”
14. Online, they are a Ferrari. In reality, they are a Trabant.
15. Chivalry these days…