1. Put a garbage bag on the bottom of your cat’s litter box, and then fill it. Cleaning the box is going to be so much easier.
2. If you’re out of Band-Aids, cut a piece of a sanitary pad and stick it to your shoes to prevent chafing.
3. For a refreshing smell in the bathroom, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the inside part of the toilet paper roll.
4. For a fresh smell while vacuuming, pour some washing powder into the dust bag.
5. The recipe for a universal seasoning: mix salt, pepper, paprika, and curry. It goes well with everything.
6. Two-phase makeup remover effortlessly gets rid of glue left from stickers.
7. Put perfume testers from a store into piles of clean clothes to make them smell great.
8. If for some reason you can’t take a shower, scrub your skin with a hand disinfecting gel and apply deodorant.
9. Pour a handful of spices into the sink, and wash it away with warm water to make your kitchen smell great. Cinnamon is the best option.
10. If you don’t have any hot water at your house, just turn on your washing machine at 90 degrees, redirecting the drain into the tub.