We have to admit one fact which is that North Korea is the weirdest place on Earth. The lives of the Korean nation are completely ruled by the country’s dictator, Kim Jong-un.
There are special rules everyone must follow in North Korea, including tourists. One of those rules is that you can’t snap photos in this country. There are only several places in North Korea where tourists are allowed to take photos.
However, several photographers have secretly snapped photos in North Korea and had smuggled them out of the country. These are the photos of North Korea that Kim Jong-un doesn’t want you to see:
1. A North Korean Waitress
Yes, there are restaurants and cafes in North Korea!
2. A Grocery Store Tourists Aren’t Allowed to Enter
There are only a few best buys in North Korea where tourists are allowed to enter.
3. Poverty in North Korea
While Kim Jong-un bathes in champagne, these kids don’t even have water to drink.
We hope that this man won’t be sentenced to death for peeing in public!
5. A North Korean Child Living in Poverty
6. North Korea is on the Left
7. North Korea is on the Left Vol. 2
8. Grey Market Vendors
This is how poor North Korean citizens earn some extra money.
9. North Korean People Commuting to Work or School
10. A Bathroom in North Korea
11. A North Korean Soldier Relaxing
12. Rich North Korean Citizens Shop at Special Supermarkets for the Rich